Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweat and Blood

I actually have a few drafts saved up, but now that I look at them...the more I don't think they're blog-worthy. It's been a while since my last post, so here's just an update on life.

Being an art student sucks. And the sad thing is I'm saying this now while everything is supposed to be at its easiest. I don't know if I can keep doing this. This is when a time machine would be much appreciated. Go back to freshman year of high school and fix those grades so that I could have gotten into Newhouse for communications. But since reality doesn't allow for time machines, I'll have to pour my sweat and blood (literally) into these lame art projects.

Oh and here's "useless life tip #1": Being impatient with a chisel in your hand is a terrible idea. You will hurt yourself. More than once. On the same finger.

I guess I like how the bandages look together. Kind of like the sleeve/bandage/whatever it is Kobe Bryant wears on his index finger.

I really have no idea what to blog about. Sometimes I wish I had a private blog to blog about all the things that can't be posted here. But then what's the point? Might as well keep it in my head or type it out on Microsoft Word.

I just realized I ordered food four nights in a row. Domino's three out of four nights. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment